Monday 7 November 2016

Storyboard

As I have now gone through all of the footage, I decided to create a storyboard to help me when it comes to editing my music video. I decided to create this storyboard for the first 40 seconds of my music video; if I find this helpful, I will consider making storyboards for the rest of the music video. In each box, I drew a small sketch of what the clip I would be using and then wrote down the duration that it would be shown for; I also added a brief description of what the image was showing just to make it clear. There was one section of the song that I could not decide what to put for it; therefore when editing I shall leave that section blank and consult my target audience to find out what they think I should put there. I shall only be using the storyboard as a guide, therefore the placement of certain clips might actually change when I start editing the music video.




No comments:

Post a Comment