Thursday 3 November 2016

Filming 3/11/16 - BEHIND THE SCENES

Below I have inserted some pictures of Jonathan that I took during the filming process. They show the actor as well as my filming set up; showing all of the equipment that I used.


















































Overall I am happy with the footage that was recorded today. I got some shots of the actor lip syncing with a strobe light and I also got some shots of the actor playing the instruments. From first day of filming, I was not happy with how the strobe lighting shots looked; this was because I had the strobe light positioned underneath the actor. Therefore this time I decided to place the strobe light on top of the camera so that it was directly on the model. I found that this was more effective and the colour payoff was much better. 
Below are some stills from the footage that I got today. 































































No comments:

Post a Comment