Wednesday 30 November 2016

First 2 Minutes Draft

I have now completed the first 2 minutes of my music video. I have made some slight alterations to the first minute of the video because I wasn't completely happy with all of the clips and the colours used. For example the green filter that I used for the first 'bad habits' therefore I decided to change it to blue. When editing this extra minute I needed to go through more of my footage in order to find more usable clips because I didn't want to repeat the clips other than in the chorus. I more or less used the same footage for the chorus to show consistency within my video, however I did change it slightly: used some new footage in order to mix it up a bit. I am happy with how my video is coming along so far and will hopefully have a final first draft of my music video completed soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment