Wednesday 2 November 2016

Filming 2/11/16 - BEHIND THE SCENES

Below I have inserted some pictures of Jonathan that I took during the filming process. They show the actor as well as my filming set up; showing all of the equipment that I used.





































This day of filming was to get some replacement footage for the filming that I wasn't happy with yesterday. I decided not to use the coloured acetate in front of the camera because I didn't want the footage to appear grainy. I have instead decided that I am going to apply the coloured filters to the footage during the editing/post production process. I wanted to make sure the background appeared very black therefore I made sure that the lights were not directly on the background and were instead reflecting off of the walls in the Drama Studio.  
Below are some stills from the footage that I got today. 




































No comments:

Post a Comment