Thursday 3 November 2016

2/11/16 FOOTAGE

I have now looked through the footage that was recorded on the replacement day of filming (2/11/16). I am generally quite happy with the footage because I learnt from my mistakes from filming the day before. I avoided the use of the coloured acetate in front of the camera to make sure the footage didn't appear grainy. I have taken notes of the footage from this day which I think could be used in my music video and have collated the clips into a video so that I can easily reference them when it comes to the post production/editing process.


When looking through all of the footage, I also found some clips which were completely unusable. This was mainly because they were out of focus. Therefore I decided that I should collate these clips with the references also to ensure that I avoid using them when I edit my music video. In one of the clips (MVI_9453) there happened to be a small bit of natural lighting that came through one of the windows. This caused the background to lose its colour and a small section to appear on the actors face. I decided that I couldn't use this footage because the lighting would look particularly inconsistent with the rest of the footage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment