Thursday 24 November 2016

1 Minute Final Draft

I have now completed the first minute of my music video. I am quite happy with how it has turned out so far, from the first draft I could see what I did and didn't like about the music video. Therefore I have now changed it so that both me and my target audience are happy with the outcome. I have applied the colour filters across the the majority of the clips - I felt like some of them looked better without any colour. The colours I used where the ones which were suggested to me by my target audience. I will now continue to edit the next minute of my music video.

 

1 comment:

  1. Very good Kiera, excellent use of colour filter and transitions shots - especially the hands.

    However some of the shots of your female artiste are very dark I would suggest you lighten them.

    Keep going and keep asking for audience feedback

    EJ

    ReplyDelete