Tuesday 8 November 2016

Artist Name Ideas

Below is a brainstorm of possible name ideas for my indie rock/alternative band. I gained inspiration for these names by flicking through a dictionary and selected words that stood out to me. I also gained inspiration from bands that already existed as well as songs titles which I like such as 'Walking Disasters'. This brainstorm has allowed me to visually see my ideas. I am currently not sure what name I like the most. I think that my favourite names are; Fossils, The Walking Illusions, The Magic Shadows, The Infusion, The Lost Fossils and Iridescence. As I am unable to decided which is my favourite, I am going to ask my target audience via social media what their favourite band name is and why. This should help me come to a conclusion on which name I should use.

No comments:

Post a Comment