Wednesday 23 November 2016

Social Media Response: First Minute

I decided that I should contact my target audience via social media so that I could get their opinions on what I had for my music video so far. I thought that this would be helpful because they could then suggest some ideas for what footage I could put in my blank spaces. I sent them a link to the first drat alongside this message that:
























These were the responses I received:







































































I have found this feedback very useful, my target audience agreed with me about the clip of the fishnet tights being too long. Therefore I am defiantly going to cut that down. They have given me some useful ideas about what I could use to fill up the blank spaces, so I am now going to experiment and see how different clips look. I will now start to re-edit the first minute of my music video, in order to make it the best that it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment