Friday 4 November 2016

Filming 4/11/16 - BEHIND THE SCENES

Below I have inserted some pictures of Josie that I took during the filming process. They show the actor as well as my filming set up; showing all of the equipment that I used.









































As this was the last day of filming I already knew the equipment setup and what did and didn't work. This made the production process a lot smoother and easier. I decided to use a black sheet on the background for this day of filming because it meant that I could experiment with different zoom lengths because I wasn't limited by the gaps between the background that I had been using. Overall I am happy with the footage that was recorded today and think that most of it will be usable in my music video. 
Below are some stills from the footage that I got today. 
















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment