Monday 17 October 2016

The 1975 Light Performance

Earlier in the year, I went to the O2 Academy at Brixton and Reading Festival to see the 1975 perform live. When performing live the 1975 are known for their visual light show. The performance featured many different coloured backgrounds, strobe lighting as well as coloured projections. I was thinking about this recently and thought that the bands visual performance is good inspiration for my own music video. Therefore I went back and looked at the pictures that I took as well as looking at their live performances on YouTube so that I could draw inspiration and ideas from them.







































From seeing the 1975 live and re-watching some of their performances, I have been able to gain inspiration for the lighting within my own music video. The visual show that the band put on is incredible and has inspired me to experiment with different colours and projections in my own music video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment