Sunday 2 October 2016

Social Media Responce: Record Label Name Ideas

In order to get feedback from my target audience about what name they thought I should use for my record label, I decided to ask some of my friends who happen to be in the target audience. I used text messaging as well as Google Hangouts to ask them for their opinions. I sent them a message asking them to pick one of the name and give a reason for their choice. 

These were the replies: 














From these responses, I can tell that the majority of my target audience like the name 'Radar Records'. They like this name because it is catchy and memorable due to the alliteration. As mentioned previously, 'Radar Records' happened to be my favourite name idea for the same reasons. Therefore this will be the name that I use for my record company. 




No comments:

Post a Comment