Tuesday 4 October 2016

Social Media Responce: Record Label Logo Ideas

I wanted to gain feedback from my target audience about what they thought of my record label logo ideas. I sent them each logo and asked them to respond with, which one was their favourite and why. As well as with how they thought, the logo could be improved. I used social media sites such as whatsapp and google hangouts to get my feedback.





















These were the replies: 



















From this feedback I can see that my target audience generally prefer the second logo design. This is because it is simple and easier to read. However they did recommend that I made small adjustments to the colour of the background in order to make the font stand out more. I agree with my target audience and will therefore listen to their feedback and change my logos design accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment