Friday 7 October 2016

Final Record Label Logo

After reading the feedback from my target audience, I decided to use some of their ideas to adjust my logo. This is because I want the record label to appeal to and interest my target audience. They suggested that I added a coloured background to the logo, in order to make it stand out when placed on a promotional magazine advert or album cover. They also recommended that I used a shape/boarder around it. From this I used Adobe Photoshop to add a light grey background; this was because it was a subtle colour and wouldn't be particularly distracting. For the border, I used a rhombus styled shape. This was because I thought that it would be more interesting than just a rectangle.

Overall I am happy with the final outcome for my logo. I think that it is simple yet effective. By listening to my audiences feedback, I was able to make the logo something that they thought was appropriate. Therefore it is now something that will appeal to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment