Wednesday 26 October 2016

Actor Permission Form

I decided to create an actor permission form, in order to make sure that my actors fully understood their commitments in my music video. I shall print out copies of this form and give them to my actors so that they can read and sign it. The permission form states that I shall be using their identity for throughout the process of creating the video which they are now aware of. By signing and agreeing to the form, the actors are under the agreement for me to use their; name, image and performance in my video which I am then able edit and manipulate how I want to after filming is completed.




































































Now that I have got this permission from the actors, I can begin to plan the filming and production process for my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment