Sunday 23 October 2016

Actor 1 // Potential Costumes

Whilst I am only using one costume for this actor in my music video, I have come up with 3 potential costumes. All of which include black skinny jeans and a flannel. Whilst  I think that my favourite outfit is the one with the black t-shirt (outfit two), this is because the colours blend well together and will match the background. Because of the simple design the costume won't distract the audience away from the coloured lighting and strobing that will be taking place throughout my music video. 
However I will ask my target audience what their favourite outfit happens to be so that I can see if they have the same opinion as me or if their opinion is different about the costumes. These are the 3 potential costumes; 



No comments:

Post a Comment