Thursday 27 October 2016

Actor 2 // Potential Costumes

I plan to use two different costumes for this actor; one being more causal whilst the other is more dressy. I have come up with a couple of different ideas for each of these outfits which I think will be somewhat reflective of the indie rock genre. My favourite of the casual outfits is the third one, this is because I think that the halter neck top is more interesting that just a normal t-shirt. This outfit also shows a lot of the models skill which will allow the colour filters to be picked up on her skin. However I don't happen to have a favourite dressy outfit because they are all quite similar in style because they are all black dresses paired with fishnet tights.
Therefore I am going to ask my target audience what casual and dressy costume is their favourite and why. This will help me to gain feedback on the costume choices and come up with a final costume idea for actor 2.
These are the potential casual costumes: 







These are the potential dressy costumes: 











No comments:

Post a Comment