Tuesday 3 January 2017

Social Media Responce: Digipak Front Cover First Draft

I decided to get in touch with my target audience because I wanted to know their thoughts on the first draft of my digipak front cover. I decided to use snapchat in order to send the picture of the front cover to them directly;

 

These were some of the replies I got;














From these responses, I can tell that my target audience like the first draft of my digipak. They like the minimalistic style and think that it makes it more eye-catching. This is reassuring to know that my target audience like the outcome of the first draft of my front cover for the digipak as it means that they would be more likely to buy the album in a shop. However I think that I am still going to make some changes to the digipak front cover as I am undecided on the font that I used for the band name.

No comments:

Post a Comment