Wednesday 4 January 2017

Album Title Ideas

Below is a brainstorm of possible album titles that I have come up with for my indie rock band 'The Fossils'. I gained inspiration for these titles from the brainstorm that I created for the artist name as well as from words from songs that I like and listen to. This brainstorm has allowed me to visually see my ideas. I am currently not sure what name I like the most; however I have 3 favourites. My 3 favourite names from this brainstorm are: Ultraviolet, Iridescent Dreams and Walking Illusion. I think that all of these album titles are reflective of the genre and would be a good reflection of the band and products. For example ultraviolet and iridescent are words that are kind of related to my music video because of all of the colours and lighting used; this would be a good way to show fluency between my products. However as I am unable to decide I am going to ask my target audience via social media what their favourite album title is and why. This should help me come to a conclusion on which name I should use.

No comments:

Post a Comment