Wednesday 18 January 2017

Music Video First Draft: Target Audience Feedback

I decided to show my target audience the first draft of my music video in order to find out what they thought about it. I asked them too tell me things that they liked and things that they didn't like/thought could be improved. These were the responses I received;

From this feedback, I have learnt that my target audience find my video engaging due to the fast pace shots and the range of colours used. However some did mention that they thought the footage used was occasionally repetitive. Because of this, I will go back to editing my first draft and change, remove and edit some of the clips in order to make it less repetitive. When doing this I will also check if the lip syncing is in time or if it needs to be slightly altered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment