Monday 9 January 2017

Social Media Responce: First Drafts // Digipak Back Cover

As I was unable to decide on which image to use on the back cover of my digipak, I decided to get in contact with my target audience. I sent them the 3 drafts of the digipak back cover and asked them which image they preferred.





These were the responses I received:












From this feedback I can see that my target audience actually likes all of the images. However the most popular one is the 1st image. However from receiving peoples explanations as to which one they preferred I have decided to use the second image for the back cover of my digipak. This is because I like how the image engages with the audience encouraging them to buy the album. In addition to this I think that the mood/tone of the image is more reflective of the album than the other images.

No comments:

Post a Comment