Monday 23 January 2017

Digipak Inside Cover Construction

I decided that I wanted the inside of my digraph to follow the same simple and minimalistic style as the rest of the digipak. I first began by opening up a 60x60 blank square on photoshop so that it was the same size as both the front and back cover of the digipak. I then used the paint bucket tool in order to fill the page black to follow the same style as the rest of the digipak.
I then decided that I wanted to use another screenshot of the female actor from my music video on this inside cover. Therefore I decided to use one of the ones that decided not to use on my digipak back cover.  I opened this picture and then used the select tool to allow me to copy the image.




Once I had copied the image, I pasted it as a new layer onto the black inside cover. I then used the free transform tool to adjust the size and positioning of the image.

Once I was happy with the positioning of this image, I decided to add the product number that features on both the digipak spine and back cover. I used the same font style that I used for this information on the spine and back cover in order to show fluency. I positioned this text in the bottom right hand corner as overall it isn't particularly important to the inside cover of the digipak.














Overall I like the outcome of the digipak inside cover. I like the simple style as it doesn't distract from the rest of the products. I also like how it continues to follow the same style and colour scheme as the rest of the digipak whilst relating to my music video. This is the final draft of the inside cover of my digipak:

No comments:

Post a Comment