Sunday 4 December 2016

Editing #3

I have continued to edit the final minute of my music video on premier pro in order to create my first draft. Throughout the editing process, I have been using similar tools and effects in order to show fluency within my video.

 For this section of the video, I layer two clips of the different actors over one another; this was because I wanted layering to be a consistent theme within my video. However on one of the clips, I used the zoom transition so that the clip of the male singer would end up being the only one within the shot. This was to show that he was the main actor within the video - it also fitted well with the music.








There was a section of music where it began to slow down in pace slightly, therefore I wanted the footage to match the pace. To do this I changed the speed of specific clips so that they were slowly and less 'jumpy'.

1 comment:

  1. Good work, first two minutes are now complete so you just need to finish editing the rest. Please post your first draft as soon as you have done this. Well done for your digi-pak front cover, now keep working on that as well ensuring constant audience feedback.

    Keep bloggin

    EJ

    ReplyDelete