Thursday 1 December 2016

Digipak Front Cover Construction #2

I have continued the creating the front cover of my digipak. I decided to only add the band name on the front of my cover because of the response from target audience in the digipak questionnaire.



To add the band name to my front cover, I added a new layer and applied the text tool. I dragged the text box over the middle of the drawing in the center of my cover. I used the same font that I used in my music video in order to show consistency/fluency between my products. I also made it the same colour.






















I noticed that that wasn't the exact same font, then I realized that it was because I made the font in my music video 'bold condensed italic'. Therefore I changed this on photoshop to make it the same. I then pressed the tick in order to apply this and then that was the first draft of my digipak!

No comments:

Post a Comment