Sunday 11 September 2016

Music Video Song Ideas

I decided to create a brainstorm for the songs that I am considering using for my music video. For each song I have listed some different ideas that I have, including shot types and locations. The four songs are; Run Away - Sundara Karma, The 1975 - The 1975, Ain't it Fun - Paramore and Bad Habits - The Last Shadow Puppets. I am going to show this brainstorm to some of my peers after playing them the songs and ask for feedback on my ideas. This is because teenagers and young adults are the ones to tend to watch music videos the most and therefore their feedback will be useful for helping me decide on my final idea. So far from doing my brainstorm, I like my ideas for Ain't it Fun and Bad Habits the most; I think that it is likely that I am going to use one of these songs for my music video despite what my peers say because I like the ideas that I have and think that I create a good final product when I go more in-depth with my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment