Saturday 24 September 2016

Feedback: Class Focus Group

As everyone in my media class comes under my target audience I decided that I should find what ideas that had for a music video when they first heard the song. To do this I played the class the song without showing them the music video; this was to make sure that the official music video for the song didn't influence their own ideas. Whilst the song was playing the class wrote down what ideas came to mind when they first heard the song. These were the results:







From reading the ideas that my class came up with I noticed that many of them were similar to my own. The most popular ideas which my class came up with were; a performance based video, close up shots, indie/rock outfits, bright lights, instruments and head banging. The fact that me and my target audience have similar ideas for the music video suggests that they should like and enjoy the final outcome.






No comments:

Post a Comment