Monday 12 September 2016

Feedback: Music Video Song Ideas

I decided that I wanted to gain some feedback on my ideas and find out what song my peers thought that I should use for my music video. I showed them my brainstorm and played them each song that I was considering and then discussed my ideas with them. After doing this I asked them to write down their thoughts and opinions on the information I had told them and then what song they thought that I should use. These were the results:







From conducting this research I have found out that the majority of the people I asked think that I have the best ideas for either Bad Habits or Ain't it Fun. As mentioned in my brainstorm post, these are the songs that happen to be my favourite ideas. However reading other peoples opinions, I agree that filming for Ain't it Fun might be quite difficult to due to weather and actors. Therefore because of these reasons I think that I am going to choose Bad Habits by The Last Shadow Puppets for my music video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment