Friday 3 February 2017

Music Video Second Draft:Target Audience Feedback

After completing the second draft of my music video I decided to send the link of it to some people within my target audience to find out what they thought about my music video and if they thought there was anything that could be improved.

















From this I can tell that my target audience really like the second draft of my music video. They fans of the use of overlapped clips and the range of colours that were used.They think that the lip syncing within my video could be slightly improved so for my final draft I will try and improve that.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Kiera, now you need to tweek your second draft and repost and put out to your target audience. You also need to ask for audience feedback on your digi-pak and poster.

    Good work Kiera keep going

    EJ

    ReplyDelete